Our New Zealand wide Marriage Proposal packages are designed with your budget in mind. They are tailored to each couples needs and are personalised to make them more meaningful and memorable.
We are fast becoming New Zealand number one surprise Marriage Proposal planners. We take care of everything so you can avoid being caught out with the surprise. We design the brief, make all the necessary arrangements, liaise with our preferred vendors and make sure it all goes to plan.
We charge an hourly rate for all planning time and our prices are cheaper than you think. Get in touch with our team for more info.
Please note, we do not work with third party vendors as we have our own that we work closely with. This is to mitigate any disasters and disappointments. Due to the time involved in planning personalised proposals we prefer as much notice as you can give us to organise everything. Ideally 3 months out from your chosen date is ideal however if you your chosen date is less than 3 months we would respectfully ask that in order to book our vendors in time, that you respond to our messages the same day you receive them.
Here is the process involved with each proposal:
- Initial 1/2 hour complimentary consultation via email, phone or skype/zoom
- We send a list of questions to determine the best possible concepts for your package and from the answers provided we give you some suggested options
- A deposit of $100.00 is required in order for planning to commence
- A proposal is then sent to you for confirmation prior to any bookings being made
- Once we receive your confirmation, we then send an invoice for payment of your package
- All necessary bookings are made and we coordinate with the various vendors required
- If necessary, we will undertake site visits and can be present on the day to co-ordinate vendors (additional fees apply)
- You have the option of receiving a detailed itinerary of events leading up to your proposal or alternatively we can instill some aspects of mystery along the way
- We follow up at the conclusion of your proposal to make sure everything went as planned
Below are some examples of proposals we have been fortunate enough to be part of.