According to A.R. Bernard the number 1 complaint that women have about men is that men don’t listen. In his new book, “Four Things Women Want From A Man,” Bernard addresses women’s wants but speaks directly to men about what women expect from them as well. Here is some tips for effective communication. Continue reading
Do you argue, fight, disagree with your partner? No healthy relationship is free from these forms of communication. If you are in a relationship where there are no arguments, disagreements or fights then you must be in a relationship with yourself.
Here are ten heartfelt statements that your husband/partner would love to hear you say. After speaking with numerous boyfriends and husbands, it appears we all have different ways of talking to our wives, girlfriends or boyfriends in order to make them feel appreciated, valued and respected. I wanted to write this from a guy’s perspective and after a bit of research here are the ten heartfelt statements that we would like to hear from our wives/girlfriends or partners. Continue reading
Do you know what your love language is, or that of your significant other or of your children’s? Once you have ascertained which one it is, your relationships with others will improve exponentially.
Body Language – Cracking the Code Did you know that only 7% of what we communicate is verbal? The other 93% is where the magic really lies in cracking the code to understanding body language and micro-gestures. I teach people how to recognise and de-code body language. It’s my way to give back to the […]