You may cancel your booking at any time prior to your arrival however if your cancellation is made between 30-60 days prior to your arrival then you will be charged a fee of 25% of the total cost of your package. If your cancellation is made within the period of less than 30 days prior to your arrival you will forfeit 100% of the total cost of your package. If for some reason you do not check in on the day of your booking or leave your accommodation without notice, you will forfeit 100% of the total cost of your package. We strongly recommend you taking out travel insurance in the unlikely event of a cancellation being made for reasons beyond your control.
If for some reason, you the client requires a change in the date/time of the booking being carried out, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that this is done to accommodate all parties. If these changes result in an increase in price, you the Client will pay the difference between the original price and the new price. However, if there is a decrease in price you may be eligible for a refund of the price difference. All changes are subject to availability. Should there be a 2 night minimum stay required for your booking and you request a reduction in the number of nights booked, changes made within 30 days of your arrival will forfeit the cost of the second night’s stay.
Unless otherwise specified, all products and services booked and paid for by cash, direct credit or credit card are non-refundable. If a refund is due, we reserve the right to make a refund in the same manner and the same currency used to pay for your purchases. This refund will be made excluding the deposit. To process your refund, if due, you will need to provide your contact and bank details. A refund may be denied for the following reasons:
- A reasonable amount of notice was not given to terminate the contract resulting in penalties from third party agencies.
- Damages caused by the client and/or the clients guest(s) during the duration of their booking. All costs associated to any damages will be sought from the client. Damages include physical, emotional, financial hardship/loss to the third party operator as a result of the damage. The client will be given 5 working days from the date of the damage to pay all costs involved including costs arisen from structural repair, replacing of equipment, counselling, legal fees, funeral arrangements, re-painting. If the client has not paid the cost of damages, an approved debt collection agency will intervene on our behalf. We are not liable for any costs incurred as a result of damage(s) caused by the client and/or their guest(s) and you are liable for all debt collection costs.
General Terms and Conditions
The client accepts that they are responsible for the following during the duration of their booking:
- The health and well being of the client and their guest(s)
- All legal issues that the client has that will inhibit the booking
- Obedience to any health and safety guidelines in the areas that they are in
- Injuries cause or obtained whilst on a booking
- Any pre-existing or current health issues that the client of their guest(s) has
- Any damages caused by the client and/or their guest(s) during the duration of their booking
The client accepts the following conditions prior to confirmation of their booking:
- Getaway bookings must be made at least one month in advance of arrival. If bookings are not made one month prior then full payment is required at time of booking
- All payments made by credit card will incur a fee of 4% (+ 0.45c) of the total cost of the booking
- A 50% deposit must be paid by date specified on the invoice otherwise we will charge an additional penalty fee of $50.00 per late payment.
- Full payment must be paid no later than 30 days prior to arrival
- Should additional third party services be required for your booking, a 50% service fee will be charged upon a cancellation
- Any honeymoon itineraries created by Romantic Gestures Ltd ™ will incur a fee of 20% of the total cost of the itinerary
- Romance planning and co-ordination services will be charged at a rate of $100.00 per hour unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties. A deposit of $100.00 will be required in order for the planning to proceed